It happens every day in corporate America, one of you becomes the team leader or for lack of a better word…the boss. Many organizations like to promote from within the team for a lot of reasons, but primarily for… Read more »
Posts Tagged: trainer
When I was at IBM 33 years ago, advancement opportunities were easy to define. You worked hard for 5 years, made a name for yourself and then you moved (hence I’ve Been Moved) in to a better job, making… Read more »
The colors of the Rainbow began to argue about which was the best and most important color for the world. “Obviously, it’s me,” said Red. “I am the color of blood, which is the very essence of life. I symbolize… Read more »
Connect to Fun Team Building
Recent Blog Posts
- Embrace the Individual While Strengthening the Team
- Why is Servant Leadership Effective?
- No Surprise: Happy Employees Are More Productive
- The Power of Experiential Learning
- How to Encourage Team Building Every Day
- Why the Holiday Party is Not Corporate Team Building
- Intentionally Planned Team Building is Essential for Success
- How to Nurture Teacher Collaboration (Part 2)
- How to Nurture Teacher Collaboration (Part 1)
- Why Should You Write a Bucket List?