It happens every day in corporate America, one of you becomes the team leader or for lack of a better word…the boss. Many organizations like to promote from within the team for a lot of reasons, but primarily for… Read more »
Posts Tagged: trainer
When I was at IBM 33 years ago, advancement opportunities were easy to define. You worked hard for 5 years, made a name for yourself and then you moved (hence I’ve Been Moved) in to a better job, making… Read more »
The colors of the Rainbow began to argue about which was the best and most important color for the world. “Obviously, it’s me,” said Red. “I am the color of blood, which is the very essence of life. I symbolize… Read more »
Connect to Fun Team Building
Join Larry's Newsletter
For Email Marketing you can trust.
Recent Blog Posts
- Coachable or Not Coachable, that is the Question
- Change is Good, Really
- Are Your Contract Workers Considered Part of the Team?
- Embrace Conflict to Succeed
- Lead by Example and Others Will Follow
- 5 Skills Every Leader Needs
- Embrace the Individual While Strengthening the Team
- Why is Servant Leadership Effective?
- No Surprise: Happy Employees Are More Productive
- The Power of Experiential Learning