There is no doubt that schools are the lifeblood of our country. Everyone has to go through school. All our future leaders will have had many teachers in their lives. It is critical that these teams be as effective… Read more »
Posts Tagged: inservice teacher training
When I was at IBM 33 years ago, advancement opportunities were easy to define. You worked hard for 5 years, made a name for yourself and then you moved (hence I’ve Been Moved) in to a better job, making… Read more »
Jeff Haden, Owner of BlackBird Media, recently shared on LinkedIn his compilation of things that successful people do every day to enhance their leadership traits and keep their creative juices flowing. His article inspired me to write this blog and… Read more »
Before Team Building, there is YOU. Be selfish: “In order to be selfless, you first need to be selfish.” And even though this may seem counter intuitive to what you probably have been taught — it is true. You need… Read more »
Connect to Fun Team Building
Join Larry's Newsletter
For Email Marketing you can trust.
Recent Blog Posts
- Coachable or Not Coachable, that is the Question
- Change is Good, Really
- Are Your Contract Workers Considered Part of the Team?
- Embrace Conflict to Succeed
- Lead by Example and Others Will Follow
- 5 Skills Every Leader Needs
- Embrace the Individual While Strengthening the Team
- Why is Servant Leadership Effective?
- No Surprise: Happy Employees Are More Productive
- The Power of Experiential Learning