In his book The Five Dysfunctions of a Team, Patrick Lencioni compares high performing teams to expert oarsmen: “If you could get all the people in the organization rowing in the same direction, you could dominate any industry, in any… Read more »
Posts Categorized: Teambuilding
Thanksgiving is just around the corner, and it is the one day where families and friends come together to eat, pray and be thankful for one another. But should it be limited to just one day a year? We should… Read more »
Question: What does a boat launch and tree removal process have in common? Answer: They work best in a push-pull environment. Think about it…if you pushed a very heavy boat out into the water without having a team pulling on… Read more »
I thought it would be beneficial for you, my blogging audience, to get to know me on a more personal level. So, here are some commonly asked questions that I have fielded over the years from organizations that have hired… Read more »
“When in doubt, mumble; when in trouble, delegate.” I love that quote! Delegating takes strength. To me, delegating means 2 things: 1. having enough confidence in yourself to let go of control 2. empowering others to succeed Businesses, organizations, and… Read more »
Quick, what do you think when I say the words: USED CAR SALESMAN….slimy, sleezy, will tell me anything to close the deal. What are your words? Whatever they are, I am sure they do not have a positive connotation to… Read more »
Connect to Fun Team Building
Recent Blog Posts
- How to Develop More Leaders in 2017 – Part 1
- Warning! Team Camaraderie is Not Team Building
- How to Get the Most Participation During Meetings
- 4 Bad Habits to Kick to the Curb in 2017!
- How Do You Maximize a Team Building Day?
- Facilitate Through Storytelling
- Successful Team Building Through Awareness
- 4 Lessons I Learned as a Success Coach for Educators
- New Year, New Work You?
- How to Sharpen the Saw at Work