Is Your Turnover Rate Out of Control? Job-Hopping is the New Norm A crucial part of maintaining a successful organization is keeping top performers from quitting. LinkedIn Economist Guy Berger reports that employees who graduated between 2006-2010 worked for an… Read more »
Posts Tagged: turnover rates
The short answer is: Of course! Let’s face facts: Teams are spread out all over the country and perhaps even the world. People work remotely, mostly out of their homes. They are busy and they are tired. The ones that… Read more »
You have probably heard this figure before, but according to most HR professionals, it costs about $80,000 to recruit, train and acclimate a brand new employee into a professional position. $80,000! In addition, Inc. Magazine recently ran a piece about… Read more »
Connect to Fun Team Building
Recent Blog Posts
- Embrace the Individual While Strengthening the Team
- Why is Servant Leadership Effective?
- No Surprise: Happy Employees Are More Productive
- The Power of Experiential Learning
- How to Encourage Team Building Every Day
- Why the Holiday Party is Not Corporate Team Building
- Intentionally Planned Team Building is Essential for Success
- How to Nurture Teacher Collaboration (Part 2)
- How to Nurture Teacher Collaboration (Part 1)
- Why Should You Write a Bucket List?