EI Shows Signs of Catching On In 1990,psychologists Peter Salovey and John Mayer introduced the concept of Emotional Intelligence, or commonly referred to as EI. This type of intelligence is the capacity to practice self-awareness to better understand ourselves, which in… Read more »
Posts Tagged: communication skills
Connect to Fun Team Building
Join Larry's Newsletter
For Email Marketing you can trust.
Recent Blog Posts
- Change is Good, Really
- Are Your Contract Workers Considered Part of the Team?
- Embrace Conflict to Succeed
- Lead by Example and Others Will Follow
- 5 Skills Every Leader Needs
- Embrace the Individual While Strengthening the Team
- Why is Servant Leadership Effective?
- No Surprise: Happy Employees Are More Productive
- The Power of Experiential Learning
- How to Encourage Team Building Every Day