- Constant and never-ending improvement is encouraged:
team days, team retreats, motivational seminars, refresher courses, strategy sessions, creative workshops, appreciation days.
- Leadership is shared among the whole team with a variety of leadership styles encouraged.
- Open communication with team issues is vital for team growth. Conflict is not suppressed. Managing conflict improves team performance.
- Team mission statements, goals, and vision are created by the team and held accountable by the team.
- Do we ask for Feedback? Feedback clarifies the team direction, helps evaluate team performance, strengthens leadership, and promotes leadership.
- Catch people doing things right!
Larry Lipman is a Success Coach specializing in TEAM BUILDING!