“The most important thing in communication is hear what isn’t being said” – Peter Drucker How can you tell what isn’t being said? By paying attention to body language. Only 10% of all communication is achieved with words. What… Read more »
Posts Tagged: staff development for teachers
During the summer months, educators recharge their zeal for teaching by participating in meaningful staff development for teachers. However, to get the most of this nurturing self discovery, teachers must be hands-on during the process or be left zoning out… Read more »
Connect to Fun Team Building
Join Larry's Newsletter
For Email Marketing you can trust.
Recent Blog Posts
- Coachable or Not Coachable, that is the Question
- Change is Good, Really
- Are Your Contract Workers Considered Part of the Team?
- Embrace Conflict to Succeed
- Lead by Example and Others Will Follow
- 5 Skills Every Leader Needs
- Embrace the Individual While Strengthening the Team
- Why is Servant Leadership Effective?
- No Surprise: Happy Employees Are More Productive
- The Power of Experiential Learning