In his book The Five Dysfunctions of a Team, Patrick Lencioni compares high performing teams to expert oarsmen: “If you could get all the people in the organization rowing in the same direction, you could dominate any industry, in any… Read more »
Posts Tagged: passivity
Connect to Fun Team Building
Join Larry's Newsletter
For Email Marketing you can trust.
Recent Blog Posts
- Change is Good, Really
- Are Your Contract Workers Considered Part of the Team?
- Embrace Conflict to Succeed
- Lead by Example and Others Will Follow
- 5 Skills Every Leader Needs
- Embrace the Individual While Strengthening the Team
- Why is Servant Leadership Effective?
- No Surprise: Happy Employees Are More Productive
- The Power of Experiential Learning
- How to Encourage Team Building Every Day