I love resistant participants…you know the ones with their arms folded and scowls on their faces that declare their goal for the day is not to participate. They have the most to learn. I thrive on that challenge! It’s not ideal, but… Read more »
Posts Tagged: participation
Connect to Fun Team Building
Join Larry's Newsletter
For Email Marketing you can trust.
Recent Blog Posts
- Embrace Conflict to Succeed
- Lead by Example and Others Will Follow
- 5 Skills Every Leader Needs
- Embrace the Individual While Strengthening the Team
- Why is Servant Leadership Effective?
- No Surprise: Happy Employees Are More Productive
- The Power of Experiential Learning
- How to Encourage Team Building Every Day
- Why the Holiday Party is Not Corporate Team Building
- Intentionally Planned Team Building is Essential for Success