I love resistant participants…you know the ones with their arms folded and scowls on their faces that declare their goal for the day is not to participate. They have the most to learn. I thrive on that challenge! It’s not ideal, but… Read more »
Posts Tagged: fun team building exercises
Connect to Fun Team Building
Join Larry's Newsletter
For Email Marketing you can trust.
Recent Blog Posts
- Coachable or Not Coachable, that is the Question
- Change is Good, Really
- Are Your Contract Workers Considered Part of the Team?
- Embrace Conflict to Succeed
- Lead by Example and Others Will Follow
- 5 Skills Every Leader Needs
- Embrace the Individual While Strengthening the Team
- Why is Servant Leadership Effective?
- No Surprise: Happy Employees Are More Productive
- The Power of Experiential Learning