I love resistant participants…you know the ones with their arms folded and scowls on their faces that declare their goal for the day is not to participate. They have the most to learn. I thrive on that challenge! It’s not ideal, but… Read more »
Posts Tagged: fun team building exercises
Connect to Fun Team Building
Join Larry's Newsletter
For Email Marketing you can trust.
Recent Blog Posts
- Why is Servant Leadership Effective?
- The Power of Experiential Learning
- Why the Holiday Party is Not Corporate Team Building
- Intentionally Planned Team Building is Essential for Success
- How to Nurture Teacher Collaboration (Part 2)
- How to Nurture Teacher Collaboration (Part 1)
- Why Should You Write a Bucket List?
- Current Corporate Team Building Activities: Escape Rooms to Ropes Courses
- Get the Most Out of Teaching with the Right Body Language
- How Teachers Can Get the Most Out of Summer Break