How people learn varies from person to person. For example, some people need to hear instructions, where others need to see something with their eyes to truly grasp a new concept. In fact, there are three types of learners: Visual… Read more »
Posts Tagged: experiential learning
During the summer months, educators recharge their zeal for teaching by participating in meaningful staff development for teachers. However, to get the most of this nurturing self discovery, teachers must be hands-on during the process or be left zoning out… Read more »
Connect to Fun Team Building
Join Larry's Newsletter
For Email Marketing you can trust.
Recent Blog Posts
- Change is Good, Really
- Are Your Contract Workers Considered Part of the Team?
- Embrace Conflict to Succeed
- Lead by Example and Others Will Follow
- 5 Skills Every Leader Needs
- Embrace the Individual While Strengthening the Team
- Why is Servant Leadership Effective?
- No Surprise: Happy Employees Are More Productive
- The Power of Experiential Learning
- How to Encourage Team Building Every Day