Debriefs follow team building activities because that is where the learning and AHA’s kick in. It requires special facilitation skills and probing questions to coach and empower the participants. It is the reason we do the activities! The debrief has 3 important elements:… Read more »
Posts Tagged: debrief
Connect to Fun Team Building
Join Larry's Newsletter
For Email Marketing you can trust.
Recent Blog Posts
- Why is Servant Leadership Effective?
- The Power of Experiential Learning
- Why the Holiday Party is Not Corporate Team Building
- Intentionally Planned Team Building is Essential for Success
- How to Nurture Teacher Collaboration (Part 2)
- How to Nurture Teacher Collaboration (Part 1)
- Why Should You Write a Bucket List?
- Current Corporate Team Building Activities: Escape Rooms to Ropes Courses
- Get the Most Out of Teaching with the Right Body Language
- How Teachers Can Get the Most Out of Summer Break