Debriefs follow team building activities because that is where the learning and AHA’s kick in. It requires special facilitation skills and probing questions to coach and empower the participants. It is the reason we do the activities! The debrief has 3 important elements:… Read more »
Posts Tagged: debrief
Connect to Fun Team Building
Join Larry's Newsletter
For Email Marketing you can trust.
Recent Blog Posts
- Coachable or Not Coachable, that is the Question
- Change is Good, Really
- Are Your Contract Workers Considered Part of the Team?
- Embrace Conflict to Succeed
- Lead by Example and Others Will Follow
- 5 Skills Every Leader Needs
- Embrace the Individual While Strengthening the Team
- Why is Servant Leadership Effective?
- No Surprise: Happy Employees Are More Productive
- The Power of Experiential Learning