What best fuels an organization? The employees, no matter what level, that’s who. How do you nurture employees and foster collaboration? Through intentionally planned team building. Before scheduling the same old “team building” activity that was done last year and… Read more »
Posts Tagged: creative problem solving
Teams are made up of individuals. Sounds blatantly obvious, doesn’t it? More often that not, team building focuses on organizational mandates and goals only. What motivates the team and what makes up each individual within the team is often overlooked…. Read more »
Connect to Fun Team Building
Join Larry's Newsletter
For Email Marketing you can trust.
Recent Blog Posts
- Change is Good, Really
- Are Your Contract Workers Considered Part of the Team?
- Embrace Conflict to Succeed
- Lead by Example and Others Will Follow
- 5 Skills Every Leader Needs
- Embrace the Individual While Strengthening the Team
- Why is Servant Leadership Effective?
- No Surprise: Happy Employees Are More Productive
- The Power of Experiential Learning
- How to Encourage Team Building Every Day