“The most important thing in communication is hear what isn’t being said” – Peter Drucker How can you tell what isn’t being said? By paying attention to body language. Only 10% of all communication is achieved with words. What… Read more »
Posts Tagged: body language
Connect to Fun Team Building
Join Larry's Newsletter
For Email Marketing you can trust.
Recent Blog Posts
- Why is Servant Leadership Effective?
- The Power of Experiential Learning
- Why the Holiday Party is Not Corporate Team Building
- Intentionally Planned Team Building is Essential for Success
- How to Nurture Teacher Collaboration (Part 2)
- How to Nurture Teacher Collaboration (Part 1)
- Why Should You Write a Bucket List?
- Current Corporate Team Building Activities: Escape Rooms to Ropes Courses
- Get the Most Out of Teaching with the Right Body Language
- How Teachers Can Get the Most Out of Summer Break