“The most important thing in communication is hear what isn’t being said” – Peter Drucker How can you tell what isn’t being said? By paying attention to body language. Only 10% of all communication is achieved with words. What… Read more »
Posts Tagged: body language
Connect to Fun Team Building
Join Larry's Newsletter
For Email Marketing you can trust.
Recent Blog Posts
- Coachable or Not Coachable, that is the Question
- Change is Good, Really
- Are Your Contract Workers Considered Part of the Team?
- Embrace Conflict to Succeed
- Lead by Example and Others Will Follow
- 5 Skills Every Leader Needs
- Embrace the Individual While Strengthening the Team
- Why is Servant Leadership Effective?
- No Surprise: Happy Employees Are More Productive
- The Power of Experiential Learning