“If you want to do a few small things right, do them yourself. If you want to do great things and make a big impact, learn to delegate.” – John C. Maxwell, American author This quote says it all…. Read more »
Posts Tagged: delegating
“When in doubt, mumble; when in trouble, delegate.” I love that quote! Delegating takes strength. To me, delegating means 2 things: 1. having enough confidence in yourself to let go of control 2. empowering others to succeed Businesses, organizations, and… Read more »
Connect to Fun Team Building
Recent Blog Posts
- How to Develop More Leaders in 2017 – Part 1
- Warning! Team Camaraderie is Not Team Building
- How to Get the Most Participation During Meetings
- 4 Bad Habits to Kick to the Curb in 2017!
- How Do You Maximize a Team Building Day?
- Facilitate Through Storytelling
- Successful Team Building Through Awareness
- 4 Lessons I Learned as a Success Coach for Educators
- New Year, New Work You?
- How to Sharpen the Saw at Work