“When in doubt, mumble; when in trouble, delegate.” I love that quote! Delegating takes strength. To me, delegating means 2 things: 1. having enough confidence in yourself to let go of control 2. empowering others to succeed Businesses, organizations, and… Read more »
Posts Tagged: control
Connect to Fun Team Building
Join Larry's Newsletter
For Email Marketing you can trust.
Recent Blog Posts
- Coachable or Not Coachable, that is the Question
- Change is Good, Really
- Are Your Contract Workers Considered Part of the Team?
- Embrace Conflict to Succeed
- Lead by Example and Others Will Follow
- 5 Skills Every Leader Needs
- Embrace the Individual While Strengthening the Team
- Why is Servant Leadership Effective?
- No Surprise: Happy Employees Are More Productive
- The Power of Experiential Learning