The $1,000 Fun Team Building Scholarship and Training for Experiential Education is open to college students who want to pursue careers that specialize in Experiential Education.
That includes corporate team building, camp counselors, teachers, therapists, challenge course practitioners, environmental education, guides, instructors, coaches, mental health professionals, etc.
This scholarship includes the opportunity for one-on-one training and life coaching with Larry Lipman, CEO of Fun Team Building. You may qualify for this scholarship:
- IF you have a passion for enriching, improving, and touching lives
- IF you want to do that in a “learn-by-doing” format
- IF you want to assemble a treasure chest of powerful and empowering interactive, team building activities
- IF you want to master your facilitation skills (setting up, facilitating, & debriefing activities)
- IF you want to be a part of the expanding, experiential learning community
Deadline: May 31st – for Fall Semester
CHOOSE 2 total Applicant Essay Topics. Essays must be no more than 1,000 words. Upload on form.
FIRST ESSAY (Mandatory): I want to choose a career in experiential education skills because…
SECOND ESSAY: CHOOSE ONE OF THESE TOPICS:
- My greatest strength is…and the thing I am working on the most is…
- When I am gone, my Memorial Plaque will read…
- Applicant must be a current student at an accredited undergraduate or graduate university.
- Applicants must have a minimum 2.6 GPA.
- Upload your most recent transcripts on the form.
How to Apply: To apply for the Fun Team Building Scholarship and Training for Experiential Education, please complete the online attached application form.