Top 10 Ways to Handle Complainers & Whiners: who said it was easy?
1. Most complainers don't even have a clue. Being aware of that is the first step.
2. Request complainers to simply change their complaint into a clear request.
3. Directly ask them to be more positive when with you.
4. Find out what is really bothering them.
5. Here's one for you: hear every complaint from a whiney person as a pop test. If you pass, you have made it. If not, you still have some learning to do.
6. Smile and be polite? That is the last thing they expect.
7. Stop agreeing with them.
8. If you are brave, let people know directly that you don't do well with complaints or compainers.
9. Buy motivational tapes or some aspirin.
10. Choose the people with whom you hang out.