A low ropes course is a ground-based obstacle course designed to encourage team building and personal development. It is different from a high-ropes course in that a high ropes course is constructed in trees and requires a safety harness. … Read more »
Posts Tagged: ropes course
Let’s be real: How many have you been to team building activities and dreaded them? If your answer is yes, you are not alone. In a 2012 Wakefield Research survey of 1,000+ office workers, respondents revealed the following: 49% work… Read more »
Before Team Building, there is YOU. Be selfish: “In order to be selfless, you first need to be selfish.” And even though this may seem counter intuitive to what you probably have been taught — it is true. You need… Read more »
Connect to Fun Team Building
Recent Blog Posts
- Maximize Teacher Team Building with Experiential Learning
- Team Building for Teachers Must be Collaborative and FUN
- How to Develop More Leaders in 2017 – Part 2
- How to Develop More Leaders in 2017 – Part 1
- Warning! Team Camaraderie is Not Team Building
- How to Get the Most Participation During Meetings
- 4 Bad Habits to Kick to the Curb in 2017!
- How Do You Maximize a Team Building Day?
- Facilitate Through Storytelling
- Successful Team Building Through Awareness