I love resistant participants…you know the ones with their arms folded and scowls on their faces that declare their goal for the day is not to participate. They have the most to learn. I thrive on that challenge! It’s not ideal, but… Read more »
Posts Tagged: fun team building exercises
Connect to Fun Team Building
Join Larry's Newsletter
For Email Marketing you can trust.
Recent Blog Posts
- Get the Most Out of Teaching with the Right Body Language
- How Teachers Can Get the Most Out of Summer Break
- Maximize Teacher Team Building with Experiential Learning
- Team Building for Teachers Must be Collaborative and FUN
- How to Develop More Leaders in 2017 – Part 2
- How to Develop More Leaders in 2017 – Part 1
- Warning! Team Camaraderie is Not Team Building
- How to Get the Most Participation During Meetings
- 4 Bad Habits to Kick to the Curb in 2017!
- How Do You Maximize a Team Building Day?