In order to relate to others there are many kinds for intelligence that come into play. In our May blog “Does Emotional Intelligence Trump Intellectual Quotient?” we explained the importance of Emotional Intelligence (EQ) which is the practice of… Read more »
Posts Tagged: emotional intelligence
EI Shows Signs of Catching On In 1990,psychologists Peter Salovey and John Mayer introduced the concept of Emotional Intelligence, or commonly referred to as EI. This type of intelligence is the capacity to practice self-awareness to better understand ourselves, which in… Read more »
Connect to Fun Team Building
Recent Blog Posts
- Maximize Teacher Team Building with Experiential Learning
- Team Building for Teachers Must be Collaborative and FUN
- How to Develop More Leaders in 2017 – Part 2
- How to Develop More Leaders in 2017 – Part 1
- Warning! Team Camaraderie is Not Team Building
- How to Get the Most Participation During Meetings
- 4 Bad Habits to Kick to the Curb in 2017!
- How Do You Maximize a Team Building Day?
- Facilitate Through Storytelling
- Successful Team Building Through Awareness