Debriefs follow team building activities because that is where the learning and AHA’s kick in. It requires special facilitation skills and probing questions to coach and empower the participants. It is the reason we do the activities! The debrief has 3 important elements:… Read more »
Posts Tagged: debrief
Connect to Fun Team Building
Join Larry's Newsletter
For Email Marketing you can trust.
Recent Blog Posts
- Get the Most Out of Teaching with the Right Body Language
- How Teachers Can Get the Most Out of Summer Break
- Maximize Teacher Team Building with Experiential Learning
- Team Building for Teachers Must be Collaborative and FUN
- How to Develop More Leaders in 2017 – Part 2
- How to Develop More Leaders in 2017 – Part 1
- Warning! Team Camaraderie is Not Team Building
- How to Get the Most Participation During Meetings
- 4 Bad Habits to Kick to the Curb in 2017!
- How Do You Maximize a Team Building Day?