I love resistant participants…you know the ones with their arms folded and scowls on their faces that declare their goal for the day is not to participate. They have the most to learn. I thrive on that challenge! It’s not ideal, but… Read more »
Posts Tagged: corporate team building day
As the pace quickens in our high-speed society, it’s increasingly important to turn at times, to good old-fashioned storytelling – an ancient art that feeds the hungry soul. This is especially true when taking on the role of facilitator for… Read more »
Connect to Fun Team Building
Recent Blog Posts
- How to Develop More Leaders in 2017 – Part 1
- Warning! Team Camaraderie is Not Team Building
- How to Get the Most Participation During Meetings
- 4 Bad Habits to Kick to the Curb in 2017!
- How Do You Maximize a Team Building Day?
- Facilitate Through Storytelling
- Successful Team Building Through Awareness
- 4 Lessons I Learned as a Success Coach for Educators
- New Year, New Work You?
- How to Sharpen the Saw at Work