“The most important thing in communication is hear what isn’t being said” – Peter Drucker How can you tell what isn’t being said? By paying attention to body language. Only 10% of all communication is achieved with words. What… Read more »
Posts Tagged: body language
Connect to Fun Team Building
Join Larry's Newsletter
For Email Marketing you can trust.
Recent Blog Posts
- How to Nurture Teacher Collaboration (Part 2)
- How to Nurture Teacher Collaboration (Part 1)
- Why Should You Write a Bucket List?
- Current Corporate Team Building Activities: Escape Rooms to Ropes Courses
- Get the Most Out of Teaching with the Right Body Language
- How Teachers Can Get the Most Out of Summer Break
- Maximize Teacher Team Building with Experiential Learning
- Team Building for Teachers Must be Collaborative and FUN
- How to Develop More Leaders in 2017 – Part 2
- How to Develop More Leaders in 2017 – Part 1